What does pending mean on Snapchat
If you send a Snapchat to someone and it shows as a grey arrow that says pending, it means the person deleting you on Snapchat or they haven’t accepted your friend request and haven’t added you back on Snapchat. They will receive the Snapchat when they re-friend you on Snapchat or add you back. There are several possibilities why Snapchat Pending to send. Pending on snapchat could be means:
- Your friend are not confirm your friend request, so make sure both of you are already a friend on snapchat, so you can snaps to each other without this pending notification.
- But what if we are already a friend on snapchat, and we have sending snaps to each other before, but recently it says pending when sending a snap? it means that they have deleting you, it probably means they unfriend you, so cannot sending them snaps anymore.
- Slow internet connection or when you have a bad signal, the snaps you are sending will be pending, but it will sent when you have a better internet connection.
- Your Snapchat App is not upgrade. So you can upgrade to new version of Snapchat app.
How to Upgrade Snapchat App?
Upgrading your Snapchat app can give access to the latest features, including the popular new Lenses feature. Once you’ve upgrade Snapchat, maybe your Snaps don’t pending again. OK, Lets follow step by step!
- Open the Google Play Store
- Tap the Menu button (☰) and select My apps.
- Find “Snapchat” in the list. If an update is available for Snapchat, it will be listed in the “Updates available” section, and will say “Update” in the bottom-right corner of the app box.
- Tap the “Update” button. Then will begin downloading the update files, which may take a few minutes. The update will be installed automatically, and you’ll be notified when its finished. If there is no Update option available, then you are currently running the latest version of the Snapchat app.
Note: If the special features such as Lenses aren’t working, your device may not support Snapchat App Latest Version. You can’t delete ‘pending’ messages in Snapchat or once you have sent a snap, video, chat, audio message, or sticker to another user, it is too late. So you can’t get it back.