10 Things you need to know about Snapchat with Tips and Tricks
You’re probably hooked a Snapchat, so i want share for you 10 Tricks that maybe You Didn’t Know about Snapchat App. Lets’s check all this!
- Blow up emoji characters: To make emoji big and really big “type” the one you want to use and hit the “T” symbol in the upper right corner. Then, with two fingers, zoom in and out of the emoji to make it bigger or smaller.
- See who watched your story: If you want to know exactly who’s been looking at your snaps, Tap on your story and you’ll see an eyeball with a number next to it. Tap on that eyeball and you’ll get a drop-down list with the names of all your followers who saw it.
- Tap don’t hold stories and snaps to see them: You no longer have to hold down on a story or individual snap to view it. But instead, just tap with your finger. You can still hit the screen to skip a story and move onto the next one.
- Switch between cameras while filming video: Now you can create videos of your face and your POV by swapping between front-facing and rear cameras during your snaps.
- Write multiple lines of text: This way easier than you’d expect.
- Create your own geofilter: You don’t have to wait for Snapchat to design a location based art filter, you can make your own.
- Use real-time video chatting: You can call up your Snapchat contacts for a video call using new features in chat and you can even leave video messages.
- Skip through boring stories: Simply tap your screen to hop through snaps on somebody else’s story.
- Send cash with Snapcash: Take care of on the go transactions with Snapchat’s money-transfer feature.
- Discover hidden colors: By dragging your finger from the rainbow color options box to various corners of your phone’s screen, you can discover shades like black, white, and pink all of which are hidden to iPhone users.