Snapchat Download for Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Kindle Fire HDX, Fire HD 5, Fire HD 6, or Fire HD 7
Amazon Kindle Fire is running on the Android operating system, so they can run any Android app. App store available on the Kindle Fire is the Amazon Appstore but Snapchat App isn’t available. However, you can download and install the Snapchat app manually in a process known as “Sideloading”. Sideloaded apps will not update through the normal app process, meaning that you will have to manually apply any updates as they are released.
Before you want get Snapchat on Kindle Fire, you need:
- Computer with Internet connection
- USB cable
Then, follow steps in below:
- Unlock your Kindle Fire Device. Drag down the notification tray by swiping from the top of the screen down.
- Tap “More,” choose “Devices” and switch “Allow Installation of Application From Unknown Sources” to the “On” position.
- Download the Snapchat APK file to your computer from APKMIRROR
- Install a file manager app on your Kindle Fire Device, if you don’t already have one. Use the Amazon Appstore to select a file manager. Some options are “ES File Explorer,” “File Manager” and “Android File Manager.”
- Connect your Kindle Fire Device to your computer with a USB cable. Wait for your computer to recognize the Kindle, then copy the Snapchat APK to the Kindle. Once the file has finished copying, disconnect the Kindle from your computer.
- Launch your file manager on the Kindle Fire Device. Find the Snapchat file you transferred and open it. The Kindle will ask you if you want to install the app. Confirm your selection and Snapchat will be installed on your Kindle.
Incoming search terms:
- snapchat download for kindle fire
- snapchat on kindle fire 7
- snapchat download amazon fire 7
- how to login on snapchat on your kindle
- how to install snapchat on amazon fire 7
- how to get snapchat on kindle with a computer
- how to get snapchat on kindle fire 7
- how to get snapchat on amazon fire
- how to download snapchat to kindle fire hd 8
- download snapchat on kindle fire hd 8