How to delete your Snapchat account permanently?
To permanently delete your Snapchat account you can following this steps. But once you delete your account, you can’t going back. So if you want to make sure it’s really deleted, just attempt to log in using your old credentials. If it’s gone, there’ll be no way to log back in.
- Go to https://support.snapchat.com/delete-account in any web browser. You can even use Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
- Enter your Snapchat username and password.
- Check the box confirming you aren’t a robot.
- Click on Submit.
- Re-enter your password on the next page.
- Click on Delete My Account.
Note: Deleting your account ensures that you’ll no longer be able to see or receive any new snaps from fellow Snapchat users.