How to Delete Snapchat Messages?
To delete Snapchat text messages from your phone, you will need to follow the steps in below. Deleting Snapchat messages will delete messages from your phone only, and not from the receiver’s chat, because all of the Snapchat downloads all of the messages on receiver’s phone and not on its own server.
- Open Snapchat App on your mobile device, and then click on Snapchat ghost which will be at the top center.
- Click on it, you will begin to see your Snapchat score and its icon.
- Click on the GEAR icon to visit the main settings page of your account.
- On settings page, scroll down until you see Account Actions.
- Click on “Clear Conversations” in that menu.
- See all of your Snapchat conversations with X mark right next to them.
- Click on X mark to delete that chat, and you will get a confirmation message “Are you sure you want to clear this conversation?” You will get 2 options in it, Clear and Clear and Don’t Ask Again. Its up-to you which option you want to choose.
Incoming search terms:
- snapchat history eraser
- snap history eraser
- how to delete snapchat messages someone else saved
- How you deleted a picture on Snapchat saved by a friend
- can you delete saved messages on snapchat that somones else saved
- how to delete messages someone else saved on snap chat
- how to delete snapchat messages saved by someone else
- how to delete messages on snapchat with new snapchat
- how to remove someone elses saved message on snapchat
- how to delete messages of insta