Learn how to download and install Snapchat on your iPad all generations like iPad, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPad 1/2/3/4 and iPad Mini with Retina Display. So this tutorial will show you how to Download Snapchat for iPad All Generations. I will show you with step by step in below, let’s follow me.
- Open App Store then search “snapchat“.
- Click/tap on “iPad Only” and change it to “iPhone Only“.
- After Snapchat App is appear, click “FREE“.
- Click on “INSTALL“.
- Wait to process, and after it Snapchat App now installed on your iPad. So you can open this app.
How to Update Snapchat App Latest Version on iPad
Note: The Lenses feature will not work on the iPod 5th Generation or older, or the iPad 2 or older.
Open the App Store to check for Snapchat updates. You can find the button for the App Store on one of your Home screens.
- Tap the “Updates” tab. This can be found at the bottom of the screen.
- Find “Snapchat” in the list of “Available Updates.“ If Snapchat is not listed here, there is no update available and you are running the most up-to-date version.
Tap the “Update” button. The Snapchat update will begin downloading immediately. It may take a few minutes to download and install.
Start Snapchat. You can start Snapchat from the App Store page or by tapping the app on your Home screen.
Enable extra features. When you update Snapchat, the new features may not be enabled by default. You can turn them on in your Snapchat Settings menu.
- Tap the Snapchat icon at the top of your Camera screen. This will open your profile.
- Tap the Gear button in the upper-right corner.
- Scroll down and tap “Manage”. You can find this in the “Additional Services” section.
- Toggle the sliders for each of the features you want to enable.
Access the new Lenses. If you’re using a newer iPhone and have updated Snapchat, you can apply special lens effects to your Snaps. Press and hold your face to access the different lens options.
Troubleshoot upgrade problems. Some users have reported problems getting Snapchat to complete the update process. When this occurs, the app disappears from the Home screen and the update stalls.
- Open the Settings app for your device.
- Tap “General” and then “Usage” or “iCloud & Storage Usage.”
- Tap “Manage Storage” in the “Storage” section.
- Tap Snapchat in the list of apps and then tap “Delete App”.
- Reinstall Snapchat from the App Store.